Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/17/6271617/html/forum/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/17/6271617/html/forum/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Big Forum Update

Author Topic: Big Forum Update  (Read 3153 times)

Offline Thee Forsaken One

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
Big Forum Update
« on: June 06, 2012, 09:29:05 AM »
Hello everyone,

You may notice the forums looking a bit different. We've just done a big upgrade to the latest forum software so we're more stable and secure. Unfortunately, the theme we were using is not compatible with the new version but hopefully that will rectified in a short while.

To those who posted on the older forums, your posts are still there and if you re-register then I am happy to reattribute those posts to you. Just let me know who you were and who you are now (If you're using a different account name from last time) via PM.

Hopefully these updates shall make the forum much sleeker, securer and also open up more options to the community.

If you have any comments or suggestions then feel free to post them here. I shall try to respond and answer questions as quickly as possible. :)

Thanks,

-TFO